About This Course
Artful Innovation is the first chapter in The Art of Opportunity, written by Marc Sniukas, Parker Lee, and Matt Morasky.
CREATE AND DISCOVER NEW GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH STRATEGIC INNOVATION.
All successful companies must eventually answer the same basic question: How do you establish new growth strategies and business opportunities from within your organization? The Art of Opportunity was written to help your business answer that question.
Artfully finding opportunities and designing and launching a new business require a diverse, team-based approach, user-centered focus, and active iteration. By looking closely at how successful companies have addressed growth challenges, the authors have envisioned and framed a real-world approach to strategic innovation that reduces risk, delivers fast results, and has a higher likelihood of success.
The concepts outlined in this book were cultivated through more than 20 years of academic research and experience, providing organizations with a detailed blueprint for how to grow, innovate, and transform.
The Art of Opportunity shows you:
- New concepts for thinking about growth strategy and strategic innovation
- Business design thinking principles to help you shift your mind-set and approach
- Previously unpublished case studies with detailed examples of successful growth strategies that few have seen before
- A profound, yet practical, framework for strategic innovation, which is based on rigorous academic research and practical experience
- Visualizations, templates, tools, and methodologies for you to quickly apply to your business
The Art of Opportunity will help you break through the boundaries that currently define your business and empower you to leverage strategic innovation to create new growth opportunities.